- Ballet school Wanda Kuiper has new mechanical ventilation in both studios, which ensures that polluted air is removed. (Cap. 5600 m3 / hour)
- Please put on dance clothes at home. Exceptions for students who come directly from work.
- Bring your jacket, shoes and other clothing from the waiting and dressing room to the studio in your own bag.
- Wear a mouth cap from 13 yrs in all areas of the balletschool, except when class starts
Make sure your QR code is correct (18+) from 6 nov 2021
Please arrive 5 minutes before class starts. (not before)
- We have adapted walking routes
- Disinfection column present (washing hands with soap is also allowed of course)
- New dispensers with paper towels are hanging by the washbasins. Nevertheless, we would like to ask all students to bring their own towel in order not to burden the environment too much.
- Class times have been adjusted so that students from both studios do not walk in and out of the ballet school at the same time.
- The studio will be cleaned between classes.
- Toilets are cleaned regularly, yet we would like to ask students to go to the toilet at home before coming to class.
- In the Contemporary / modern and jazz classes no bare legs and bare feet due to floorwork.
- Drop children off at the ballet school. One parent is allowed to join the smallest students to wait for the teacher together with their daughter or son. Unfortunately, once the class has started, you cannot wait inside. Please leave the ballet school and pick up your daughter or son after class. The teacher takes the students directly to the outside door. Do you want to make sure you are on time?
- The correct standing and sitting distances are indicated in the waiting area, dressing room and studios.
- Furthermore, the standard rules of the RIVM apply:
- Do not come to the ballet school if you have complaints: colds, colds in the nose, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough, elevation or if you suddenly no longer smell or taste good.
- Are you coming back from a risk area? Then do not come to the ballet school for the first 10 days
- Wash your hands often with soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and then throw it away.
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) away from others.
We naturally hope that all measures will be short-lived. The atmosphere is always nice at the ballet school, so that will be the case now despite all the rules. Everyone take your own responsibility, then at least we can dance together again!